Journal Entry 4/9

Are you spending your time differently? What are you doing more/less of?


Since school has been temporarily cancelled, I've been watching a lot more movies than I usually do. Normally I watch 3-4 every week – one or two during the school week and 2 on Saturday and Sunday – but now that I have more time I've been watching as much as I can and reading more frequently too. I've also had more time and more motivation to work out most days and to catch up on sleep. And now that school basically starts at 9:00, I've had time to make a good breakfast. 


I think that in general, when my schedule is the exact same every single day, life can become monotonous and fly by. But now that there is a break in the schedule, I feel like things have slowed down and I am more in control of my time. I'm trying to not fall back into my old habits of procrastination and spend my time here productively. Because soon the quarantine will be over, and it will be summer, and the last semester where grades matter will be complete. So while I'm in this important time in my high school career, I'll try to be best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal 4/27

Education

"False Hope" is America